Monday, January 5, 2009

Good evening, 2009. Also, a reintroduction.

I basically fail at blogging, but I'm willing to give it another go. Another year, so here goes. It's been quite a while since my last attempt at blogging, and I have a few new audience members for this spectacle, so I'll reintroduce myself.

I'm Emily, sometimes known as emphan89, emmy89, emz89, and a variety of other usernames throughout the intertubes. I'm in college. My goal is to be an English teacher at the high school level. I read a lot. I'm a movie junkie. I'm a music junkie. I'm a television junkie. I'm an actress, a singer, a writer, a Dollar General sales associate, and a nerdfighter. I hate my job, all of my friends either live out of state or attend a university ninety miles away, and I'm having to spend another semester going to community college until next fall, where I will return to the aforementioned university. Also, my laptop is in a coma, so I'll be using my mom's or the family desktop. Whooop.

Today I went to work at nine o'clock. It was suckage. Did I mention I hate my job? I do. I came home at one. I had a snack/light lunch and watched an episode of How I Met Your Mother. I watched Law and Order until picking up my sister from school. I made her do her homework like the warden I am and then we watched Lost. Which is what I am doing now as I blog. Someday I will blog about Lost and it's awesomeness, but for now I'm just going to do the obligatory intro and the update. :)

I'll post tomorrow, and it will be much better, I promise. Hehe.

<33Em

No comments: